“Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.”
Say hi! firstname.lastname@example.org
In a nutshell
- I was born in Mexico City.
- I live with my wife in Barcelona. In love with the city, it's been my home since the year 2000.
- I have a M.Sc. in Computer Science, and I work doing 'Internet stuff', managing and leading teams, training, doing systems and software architecture, APIs, devops, services (even 'micro') and SOA evangelism, 'and all that jazz'.
- I 'coded' my first HTML page in 1994. Yep. Not a typo. 1994.
- Fell in love (and started working) with the net, as a whole and in many different areas, since then.
- I love dark chocolate, wine, cheese, hamburgers and beer. I love traveling. I love reading.
- I'm sort of geeky. And I mean that in the cultural sense too, with Star Wars, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, EuroGames and whatnot.
- My grandmother claims I'm a nice person ;-)
And some credits too